Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Vacation Cont'd on the Golf Course

I left Nassau a few days ago to join my immediate family in Freeport, Grand Bahama where I was born and raised. I'm here, mostly relaxing and taking care of a few business items before I leave for London. Since I've been here, I've been staying at another uncles' fantastic family home, with a back yard connected to the best golf course on the island. Spending time with my little cousins, Chloe and Regan, reading and studying while they prepare to go back to elementary school has been a pretty cool experience. I haven't seen much of this side of the family since I left for school, and hopping across the sea to London won't likely lend itself to greater interaction. For now, I'm taking it all in...check out the pics!









No comments:

Post a Comment